If you’re not on at least one social media platform, you’re missing out big time. It’s critical to maintain a constant presence on social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, to promote awareness for your dental practice. As part of our social media marketing for dentists, we can help you interact with your patients and potential patients through constant updates, tweets, likes, and posts. Because we’re a skilled in social media marketing specifically for dentists, we bring a customized approach to the table regarding how best to promote your practice on a variety of social media platforms.
Bottom line: you have to be accessible to your patients. Maintaining a presence on social media requires that you:
- Interact with visitors on a variety of topics.
- Collaborate with your peers regarding industry happenings.
- Post relevant content daily or at least several times weekly
- Show off your subject matter expertise through blogs, articles, videos and more, on anything from oral hygiene tips to industry news.
- Ask questions of your patients to find out what they want, from polls to surveys.
- Let your patients know of relevant office happenings, such as changes in hours, renovations or new equipment you just got in.
Social media marketing for dentists is an integral part of your overall marketing approach, and must be used as a tool to increase visibility. As your trusted Boston-area web design company and social media marketing company, our professionals know exactly how to approach this.
Here’s what’s included in our focused social media plan:
5 to 7 Weekly Updates
$50/monthly ads included
Your competitors have been on social media for years now. It’s time you hopped on board before you start losing patients to the office down the street. Even if you have a social media account now but don’t use it, we can help you boost your efforts and make social media marketing for dentists pay off for you NOW. Call Up and Social to learn more about our offerings.
Dental Website Designs Engineered To Get You More Patients
Your old website could literally be costing you thousands of dollars each month! If your dental practice website is not responsive and great looking what type of image are you portraying to a potential patient? We create modern, responsive and beautiful websites for dentist nationwide who want to look as professional online in the short amount of time they have.